IN-HOUSE SOLUTIONS FOR MOBILE APP BUSINESSES
Building a Winning Mobile App Business Takes More Than Installs
Grow your users. Earn more profit. And scale your business.
The ad tech solution tailored to your business needs
Forget about unclear commissions taken out of your profit. Get a fixed & predictable licensing fee.
SCALE YOUR PROFITS
Increase profit-generating users by as much as 4X
Most mobile apps generate the majority of their revenue from 20% of users. A small fraction considering how much profit potential lies in the remaining 80%.
Stack aligns your user acquisition and monetization to scale both by identifying and growing high-value users.
All with the power of real-time business intelligence analytics and a team of adtech experts dedicated to your success.
When user acquisition, business intelligence and monetization are aligned — profits happen
Each of our cutting-edge solutions is available and powerful on its own.
But they are even more powerful together as an end-to-end engine designed to scale your profits and grow your business.
So you can bring ad tech in-house without the hassle of its development and focus on what you do best — building winning apps.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR SUCCESS
Focus on building winning apps: leave the adtech to us
Keeping up with the pace of change in adtech is a full-time job. But it is crucial to business growth.
Get the hands-on service by a team of adtech experts dedicated to your success.
Why hire, train and manage in-house staff when there’s a simpler, more cost-effective alternative ready to make an impact on day one?
Scale your profits, not your expenses
Transparent and fair billing
Stack offers a solution for mobile app businesses with a fair, transparent and predictable licensing payment model.
Instead of taking a percentage of your revenue, Stack bills using a recurring flat licensing fee. That means you can scale your profits without worrying about unpredictable increase in your expenses.
Your in-house ad tech Stack
Our license can cover any or all elements of our Stack solutions. Each of our user acquisition, monetization and business intelligence technology is customizable based on your business requirements.
Essentially, Stack provides your business with a complete in-house ad tech solution that is uniquely yours.
Every mobile app business is different.
Reach out to us and let’s see how we can create a Stack solution tailored just for your business.
We help to scale winning apps around the world
We are highly satisfied with the service that Appodeal by Stack is providing us with. The customer support is always sharp and ready to help at any given time with most precision.
Founder of Heather gLade
We work as a team to look at the big picture of what needs to be done to make an app more successful. Our ultimate goal is to make our client’s apps self-sustaining profit-makers.
Scale your app further with Stack
Let us know how we can build a stack tailored for your team.