You will be part of an international and experienced team building the next-generation solution for mobile app developers to grow and scale their businesses. With a strong core team and top management’s ongoing advisorship, we’re looking for people who are passionate about building the future of the mobile app ecosystem at a great company.
As VP Marketing, you will be responsible for: planning, implementing and managing global lead generation and retention strategies, working closely with the executive leadership across the organization, and reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer of the holding company. The ideal candidate for this role is comfortable in a player-coach role, managing a team of up to 15 people while also staying responsible for day-to-day execution against short and long-term company milestones.
- Building and leading the team of high-performing marketing professionals to ensure the success of lead gen campaigns, go-to-market launches and product adoption;
- Increasing brand awareness and shaping market perception through integrated campaigns in partnership with our design team;
- Driving demand generation strategies that fuel our lead funnel, applying customer and data insights to continuously improve conversion;
- Communicating and reporting results with suggested plans of action across all parties involved;
- Managing marketing budget and expenditures;
- Evaluating competitors’ strategies and devising counter-strategies.
- 6-8 years of experience in managing all disciplines of brand marketing and demand generation successfully and balancing strategies across paid, web, conversion, webinars, email, and behavioral;
- Experience in building and leading a marketing team, with focus on immaculate planning and team performance tracking;
- Validated self-starter with a robust set of problem-solving skills, deeply organized with unfailing attention to detail;
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success;
- Previous startup experience is a must: due to the specifics of the fast-changing and highly competitive market, we expect you to be flexible and resilient;
- Ability to identify roadblocks and solve them with invention, innovation, and empathy;
- Proven track of record as a VP of Marketing, Marketing Director or other senior role;
- MA/BA in marketing/advertising/comms, MBA OR equivalent work experience;
- Knowledge of mobile ad tech/gaming industry is an advantage, but not a must.
Why Appodeal Stack?
We have a great product and an amazing, internationally dispersed team. Our mission is simple: To enable creators to start and scale successful mobile app businesses.
We believe in the following values, and hope you do too:
- To learn as much as we can, grow personally, build a career.
- To make an impact, build a history-defining company.
- To resolve challenging and exciting problems with support of world-class professionals and mentors.
- To have fun while we’re doing all of the above.