You will be part of a small, highly focused team building the next-generation solution for mobile app developers to grow and scale their businesses. With a strong core team and top management’s ongoing advisors, we’re looking for people who are passionate about building the future of the mobile app ecosystem at a great company.
You will be collaborating daily with multiple areas throughout the company and reporting directly to the Board (CEO, CFO, and CRO).
You will be working with the the growth team to have a considerable impact, and everyone is a stakeholder in the company’s success.
- Strong 3-5 year experience in growth strategies, data gathering, and analysis.
- Strong growth marketing, product, and analytical background and the ability to solve the unique problems of making mobile app products grow.
- Validated self-starter with a robust set of problem-solving skills, deeply organized with unfailing attention to detail.
- Effective and efficient communicator.
- Extremely pro-active, anticipating needs, and staying out ahead of them.
- Identify roadblocks and solve them with the invention, innovation, and empathy.
- Ability to plan and organize with and through people.
- Well-developed written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinking and thoughtful opinion are a must.
- Fluent in business English.
- Experience in managing international AND cross-functional teams (3+ people).
- Previous experience in ad tech or mobile app development is not an absolute must, although would serve as a big advantage for a candidate.
- Passion for the mobile app industry.
- Degree in marketing, analytics, or related field.
- Develop trustful relationships with current partners and see their growth as you would see your own business’ growth.
- Design, plan, and run programs to expand the current network of partners and move those partners down the funnel, from the very beginning of a partnership to demonstrating growth results within a given period.
- Develop effective growth strategies against and in cooperation with established market players and up and coming competitors.
- Build easy to understand granular monitoring for the presentation of findings so that the next steps can be decided quickly.
- Identify opportunities and barriers for successful growth of partners’ businesses.
- Communicate and report results with suggested plans of action across all parties involved (partners, growth team, exec team).
- Partner with Engineering to establish and then improve a comprehensive billing system for existing partners.
- Collaborate closely with key account managers, monetization managers, and growth teams on growth roadmaps to focus on the most impactful ideas.
- Relentlessly focus on eliminating friction, finding both low-hanging fruit and long term wins for new and existing partners and the company.