Appodeal Stack is a holistic solution for mobile app developers that allows them to deploy an independent infrastructure for buying, analytics, and user monetization.
Appodeal Stack is an independent player, which allows working without intermediaries. Our goal is to make publishers and advertisers cooperate instead of competing. While many market participants hide information from the publishers, Stack focuses on improving market transparency and providing mobile app developer teams with the technologies and information they need to succeed in a highly competitive market.
- Develop and maintain Unity Plugins;
- You may also be involved in the development and maintenance of UE, Godot, and other plugins;
- Participating in the discussion and development process for the new SDK features;
- Work on improving plugin performance and test coverage;
- Collaborate with other teams to resolve clients’ technical issues.
- Knowledge of mobile software development specifics;
- Good knowledge of C# and understanding of C++, Python, Swift, Objective-C, Java, and Kotlin;
- Knowledge of SOLID/OOP/Design patterns;
- Development experience for Unity (Android, iOS, and UE will be a plus);
- English Pre-Intermediate or higher;
- Experience in publishing apps on Google Play and App Store;
- Experience in integration of FB, AF, FIR plugins;
- Git, Gradle, Cocoapods.
If you’re looking to join an innovative company with a family-like environment, please apply.