- 5+ years of experience in mobile software development;
- Experience in writing Unit Tests, Instrumented Tests;
- Good knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms;
- Ability to work independently, estimate and deliver on time;
- Shipped Android apps, available on Google Play;
- Proficiency in Java and Kotlin;
- Exposure to Gradle build process and Continuous Integration;
- Experience with version control systems;
- Experience in SDK development is a plus.
It would be great to see you in our company if you
- Are initiative and good team player;
- Have strong communication skills combined with self-motivation and the ability to think outside the box.
The task stack will include
- SDK versions updates, conducting code reviews;
- Optimization of SDK performance;
- Working on new SDK functionalities to guarantee best customer/partners practices for both sides: networks and for developers of mobile applications. It includes participating in various development phases: planning, demo of new features, writing tests, building and releasing applications;
- Revision and support of already written parts;
- Shifting from Java to Kotlin in longterm run.