Appodeal Stack is an American AdTeh company with offices in Austin, Warsaw and Barcelona. And also we have colleagues around the world working remotely.
Appodeal is a complete solution for mobile app development individuals & publishers that allows you to deploy an independent infrastructure for user acquisition, analytics and monetization.
Appodeal Stack is looking for a Scala Engineer to join the BidMachine product team in Poland. If you’re not based in Warsaw, don’t worry – we offer relocation support.
BidMachine is a high-performance ad exchange. When a mobile app needs to show an ad, it sends us a request, we hold an auction among the advertisers and then send the ad back to the app. For example, we processed 41.5 billion such ad requests per day from 262 million unique users worldwide, spending less than 200 ms per request.
- collaborate closely with your team, while delivering project requirements;
- write and review code to ensure quality;
- contribute to the development of new features, bug fixes, and optimizations;
- proactive approach in implementing features.
- experience with Scala (especially functional/type-level Scala (cats-effect, fs2));
- experience in building web applications (play, slick);
- experienced with SQL databases, and PostgreSQL in particular;
- willingness to ask for help, learn from others.
Nice to have
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience working with Kafka;
- Knowledge and willingness to use other programming languages and technologies (Python, UI/UX, Typescript).
Our team is Russian speaking, but a basic level of English (B1 or higher) is required.
We appreciate teamwork, critical thinking, independent decision-making and standing up for one’s viewpoint. And are looking for talented engineers who are willing to grow and improve, and share our values.