We’re looking for a scrappy, strategic, and growth-focused Product Marketing Manager to lead the strategy and execution of marketing activities to drive growth in for our competitive programmatic ad exchange, BidMachine.
- Own the marketing strategy and execution to drive full-funnel growth for a programmatic ad exchange;
- Write and distribute content that resonate with the target audience to drive product adoption;
- Lead and oversee digital marketing strategies to maximize and enhance consumer reach, acquisition, engagement, and satisfaction;
- Support the VP of Marketing in the development of the product’s competitive differentiation, product positioning, product messaging, and go-to-market strategies aimed at the mobile ad tech industry;
- Responsible for the creation of marketing web pages and other digital assets in collaboration with our in-house design team;
- Develop and track marketing program performance metrics and optimize through continuous testing;
- Identify and lead promotion in different digital channels, media outlets and online communities that are frequented by mobile app developers to increase brand and product awareness;
- Spearhead various campaigns that are geared towards the product’s message, demand generation, consumer retention, internal communication of strategies, and so forth.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent field;
- Fluent in English, other languages highly valued. Remote work ok;
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills; ability to translate complex, technical ideas into terms that consumers can understand;
- Able to work independently and cross-functionally;
- Understanding of the mobile industry space;
- Experience in the mobile apps industry, focus on mobile gaming or AdTech preferred;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience of product marketing, preferably in mobile advertising;
- Self-starter; able to build and support full marketing funnel with little supervision;
- Quick learner; able to understand our marketing strategy and complete all tasks accordingly;
- Highly analytical; necessary to develop high-value marketing tools, set and monitor key marketing metrics, drive sales and partnership enablement, and identify customer and market needs.
We have an awesome product and a great goal. We help app developers make more money. Join the team!