Appodeal Stack is looking for an experienced Product Manager to plan, develop, and execute the strategy for our partners’ casual mobile games.
The ideal candidate would have experience working with mobile games such as puzzles, word games, dominoes, card games, etc. You will be responsible for designing, planning, executing, and testing the roadmap using a data-centric approach. You will manage an international team of developers and testers and work in collaboration with other team members along the way. Your mission is to guarantee the quality and performance of the product. With only a few companies doing what we do, come work for a unique international company in a niche market.
- Testing and playing our games – must be ready to play games up to 2-8 hours daily;
- Competitor analysis – playing our competitor’s games and identifying key differences;
- Writing documentation, bug reports, and specs;
- Data analysis of game analytics;
- Coordinate with developers and fellow testers to coordinate releases within deadlines;
- Performing a/b tests to analyze the success of the product;
- Independently developing hypotheses and being able to explain/test/evaluate them;
- Identify opportunities to improve the player experience;
- Manage ongoing maintenance and improvement of game features.
- Experience in mobile gaming;
- Good communicative skills;
- Managerial experience;
- Must be an analytical thinker who’s not afraid of data: excel, charts etc;
- Data-driven mindset, high attention to detail;
- Strong desire to learn and make/accept mistakes.
Nice to have
- Preferably a degree in Tech/Economics/Math;
- Management of mobile engineering teams;
- Experience in consulting/finances/audit/accounting;
- Big 4 experience (PwC, EY, Deloitte, etc).
Why Appodeal Stack?
We have a great product and an amazing, internationally dispersed team.
Our mission is simple: To enable creators to start and scale successful mobile app businesses.
We believe in the following values, and hope you do too:
- To learn as much as we can, grow personally, build a career;
- To make an impact, build a history-defining company;
- To help people learn and build a career;
- To have fun while we’re doing all of the above.