Come work for our Appodeal Stack family as we continue to uphold our shared mission statement: to empower talented people to establish and grow profitable mobile app businesses.
We’re looking to hire an Office Manager to add to our new Warsaw office. If you’re looking to join an innovative company with a family-like environment as we open our brand new office in Warsaw together, please apply.
- Ensure our team has the supplies needed to accomplish their tasks;
- Keep office stocked according to budget;
- Complete monthly projections to stay within budget; general budgeting tasks;
- Order team lunches daily; keep the kitchen stocked with food and snacks;
- Plan fun team building events;
- Research and negotiate contracts for different vendors (insurance, banks, health and safety companies, agencies, water/internet suppliers, etc);
- Assist with event planning in Warsaw: travel coordination for team members, making reservations for dinners, pricing venues, assisting with the Global Offsite, etc;
- Assistance with employee relocation, along with HR and lawyers;
- HR administration: welcoming new employees, contact signing, PTO tracking, etc;
- Work with HR to gauge office happiness and ensure morale is high;
- Be first point of contact for range of office needs;
- Administrative duties: checking mail, scanning and filing mail, etc;
- Coordinate contract signing;
- Maintain our sense of unity within the office.
- High level of Polish, English and Russian;
- Passion for helping others;
- Ability to problem-solve independently and resourcefully
Interest in event planning ;
- Optimistic and tenacious personality;
- Willing to help with cross-department tasks ;
- Desire for personal and professional growth.
Desired but not required
- 2+ years experience in a previous Office Manager role;
- Keen interest in event planning/management.