- Create and execute paid user acquisition strategy according to company’s quarterly and yearly goals;
- Drive A/B testing and optimization of paid campaigns through levers such as creative, geo, audience, network, device, placement, and channel to maximize returns and deliver performance at scale;
- Establish solid processes related to optimization/media buying that include but not limited to the following areas: event grooming, campaign structure (volume, CPI, CPA, localizations), bid capping, creative testing, CPI optimization;
- Manage retargeting campaigns on self-serve demand platforms;
- Collaborate with engineers to identify opportunities for automation;
- Collaborate with monetization team to optimize engagement (time per user per month) and ARPU;
- Manage the Creative department and make sure to set high-level goals for them;
- Analyze results and provide actionable performance insights for key stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Experiences
- 3-5 years experience in user acquisition/buying for mobile app products;
- An in-depth knowledge of a variety of digital buying platforms – Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads Manager, and others;
- Strong, problem solving, and critical-thinking skills and experience working in fast-paced, highly dynamic and metrics-based environment;
- Experience – and a desire – to participate in strategic planning while excelling at day-to-day execution/optimization;
- Solid communication and client skills to work effectively across departments and with stakeholders;
- Ability to allocate resources (bandwidth and spend) accordingly;
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills.
- Experience scaling games to top 100 grossing.