Required experience: not required
The main goal of Stack is to unite all technologies needed for intensive business growth into a single customized in-house solution. This solution provides publishers with a transparent SaaS-license-based business model and an opportunity to strike deals with platforms and advertisers directly without any intermediaries.
Stack comprises four core elements:
- Appodeal is our flagship mobile ad monetization product which also includes analytics and user acquisition;
- BidMachine is our in-app bidding-based programmatic exchange which allows big publishers to place premium quality programmatic ads;
- AppGrowth is our user acquisition product;
- Stack Team provides customization and support at each stage, led by a dedicated R&D team.
We are actively expanding and looking for a Junior iOS/Android Developer to join our technical support team.
What you will be doing:
- Helping clients integrate SDK
- Solving tasks related to ad integration into partner apps (Native Android and iOS, Unity etc.);
- Dealing with statistics
- Knowledge of one or more of the following programming languages: ObjC/Swift/Java/C#/C++
- Understanding OOP principles and design templates, classical algorithms and data structures
- English – intermediate or higher;
- Desire to grow and develop
- Being ready for business trips
- Energy, self-reliance, stress resistance
- Experience in iOS/Android app development.
We have an awesome product and a great goal. We help app developers make more money. Join the team!