When User Acquisition, Actionable Intelligence and Monetization Are Aligned — Profits Happen.
We are more than just an ad mediation platform. Since the beginning, we have been on a mission to empower indie mobile app developers and publishers.
How? By being the best monetization platform for indie mobile app developers and studios through our firm commitment to being transparent, convenient, stable, innovative and 100% unbiased in ad mediation.
With an arsenal of awesome innovations that span ad monetization, ad exchange, actionable insights, user acquisition and award-winning teams, our super products have helped millions of customers get more from their money. And we’re not done yet. As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture.
About the Role
We’re looking to hire a Sales Head to develop and solidify client relations:
- Build business partnerships and support company growth;
- Develop high-impact relationships with BU GMs and international mobile game & app developers;
- Working with our customer support teams to make sure the clients have a smooth integration;
- Constant coordination with our internal support and engineer teams to answer any publisher-focused technical queries;
- Liaise with the marketing team to cater to our specific audience’s needs;
- Identify prospects, generate sales leads, negotiate and close new business via emails, calls, meetings, etc;
- Constant learning and development of our products, in order to fully understand the customer’s needs and make the best recommendations for them;
- Define and analyze data metrics to achieve success for our partners.
- At least 6+ years in Sales or equivalent role, with a focus in mobile advertising;
- Fluent English B2 or higher;
- Exceptional level of written and oral communication skills with strong ability to communicate convey technical models and concepts;
- Proficient client management skills with proven track record in both business/client retention and business growth;
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills a must;
- Self-starter – ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with the ability to quickly grasp new technology and product changes;
- Experience prioritizing several competing demands;
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
Desired but not required
- Previous startup experience: due to the specifics of the fast-changing and highly competitive market, we expect you to be flexible and resilient;
- Knowledge of mobile ad tech/gaming industry is an advantage;
- Knowledge and experience of yield optimization through direct Publisher relationships.
What makes us special is who we are
- Organized and geeky;
- Humble team players;
- Direct and straightforward;
We are a group of different but like-minded people who are inspired by a common goal and love what they do.
That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
If you think you are up for the challenge, please apply for a job!