The vision for our global marketing creative team at Stack is informed by an ongoing pursuit of new and different ideas, rapid creative development, and efficient production. We develop creative executions across paid channels that invite and encourage thousands of players worldwide to take part in our games as well as keep players engaged, informed, and rewarded for their active participation.
The Head of Creatives will manage a large team of creative producers, as well as graphic and motion designers. This role also oversees the team’s workflow that feeds into a high-volume, high-velocity pipeline of user acquisition advertising creative, storefront assets for all titles, and social/community/email marketing assets.
As a performance marketing operation, we aim at sustaining a high volume of creatively diverse executions. The Head of Creatives will work closely with UA leadership to understand and quantify needs against both performance, brand/product marketing objectives, and direct this team in executing against those needs, as well as maintaining the quality assurance standards of all work produced.
- Work with UA Lead to prioritize and sustain an aggressive delivery cadence;
- Expand a department exponentially and direct a team of producers and designers in their execution of advertising concepts, social/community/email marketing assets;
- Apply hands-on expertise to executions when necessary;
- Research UA advertising & app store asset creative trends in the competitive mobile landscape;
- Foster a deep understanding of the game portfolio and be able to inspire, inform and motivate the team;
- Participate in art reviews with peers and staff, providing constructive and positive feedback;
- Empower and support your team’s thought process and executions so that they may thrive/succeed despite tight and aggressive delivery schedules;
- Maintain standards for quality assurance of all creative work delivered;
- Initiate and lead concept creation/brainstorming efforts;
- Mentor designers and artists to help them grow into increasingly larger and more influential roles;
- 5+ years in an art/creative director role, preferably including time with a casual mobile game developer/publisher;
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Strong understanding of all aspects of Art Direction and advertising/ marketing asset production;
- Top-notch creative chops: you should be a great artist as well as a great leader;
- Exceptional leadership qualities and best-of-breed communication skills;
- A strong understanding of 3D, 2D, and Mobile game technology;
- A great sense of people and how to manage them to reach their career goals and grow their skill sets;
- Passion for mass-market casual games is a big plus;
We have an awesome product and a great goal. We help app developers make more money. Join the team!