We are looking for a Head of ASO to add to our Holistic Solution team. This role can initially be performed remotely, but will be expected to work in the office eventually.
You will be reporting directly to the SVP of Growth, developing an ASO strategy to ensure key games will appear at the top of search results in all applicable App stores.
Your goal will be to drive organic downloads and support our user acquisition strategy by being an ASO guidelines expert on Key app stores to proactively implement them in various product pages.
Stack is an end-to-end SaaS-based solution that scales mobile app business growth and drives profits by synthesizing User Acquisition, Ad Monetization and Business Intelligence. Stack is an independent market player that strives to clear the way for publishers and advertisers to collaborate directly. In an industry known for being opaque, Stack aims to increase transparency and empower mobile app businesses with the technology and information they need to thrive in a highly competitive landscape.
In this role, you will:
- Analyze performance of various games on different app stores platforms;
- Create and implement an ASO strategy to optimize and improve game page conversion rates;
- Work with external agencies and internal stakeholders cross-functionally to gain insights and identify areas for improvement;
- Provide guidelines and recommendations to game teams globally for how to maximize discoverability and conversion rates based on analytics;
- Use data to track the impact (downloads and revenue) of the optimizations implemented for our products;
- Develop and regularly innovate Stack’s ASO strategy and guidelines;
- Develop an expertise regarding key App Store specificities and make sure these criteria are being efficiently implemented;
- Work with internal and external teams to produce creative content based on ASO strategies;
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to plan and prepare storefront creative assets and copies for A/B testing and implementations into actual stores in English and Russian.
- Excellent analytical skills;
- A solid understanding of the mobile gaming market;
- 2-3 years of experience working in the mobile gaming industry;
- 1-3 years experience with SEO, ASO;
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally to different stakeholders and be able to influence various teams to accomplish deadlines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must;
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and lead them through to implementation;
- Ability to work on a team with little or no supervision;
- Excellent understanding of ASO best practices, as well as knowledge of app store algorithms, optimization methods and effective strategies for growing app installs in various regions.
We have an awesome product and a great goal. We help app developers make more money. Join the team!