Appodeal Stack is an end-to-end solution that scales mobile app business growth and drives profits.
One Appodeal Stack top Product is BidMachine — a high-performance in-app-only Programmatic Ad Network built on a modern technology stack.
The BidMachine team is looking for a Head of Agency and Brand Demand to strengthen the team by building strong relationships with various potential Buyers; including DSPs, Bidding Partners, Agencies, and Brands.
- Onboard and grow new in-app Demand Partners: focusing on Agencies, Trading Desks, and Brands, but also DSPs, Bidders, and ad Exchanges;
- Manage the entire sales cycle and individual sales pipeline to maximize revenue while providing accurate forecasts;
- Develop ways to identify, assess, and approach new opportunities;
- Oversee new Partners’ performance and, if required, support our dedicated Account Managers by establishing growth & up-sell strategies for each account;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships;
- Prepare reports on account status and achieve set quarterly and yearly OKRs;
- Help to develop, project, and track key account metrics;
- Coordinate various departments to get things done (Product, Developers, Finance, Sales, Legal), advocate for client’s needs, and communicate success stories as well as flaws in our processes;
- Interact and collaborate with other Company’s Products to better address and accomplish BidMachine’s goals.
- 7+ years of experience in Business Development with a successful track record including negotiating trading agreements;
- Solid relationships in agencies, brands, and top-tier DSPs;
- A professional salesperson who generates revenue and exceeds revenue quotas through active solutions and consultative selling;
- Deep understanding of how advertisers make media buying decisions and how different platforms work;
- Ability to build relationships with clients;
- Comfortable in a start-up environment and ability to perform under stress;
- Ability to work efficiently with the time difference and willing to work in an international team;
- Self-Motivated and self-starter willing to take ownership and be accountable whilst making a positive impact on the team dynamics;
- Ability to think out of the box and plan in a structured manner to deliver on assigned goals;
- A collaborative approach, with strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Strong quantitative skills and negotiations ability;
- Ability to deal with pressure and rapid changes effectively;
- Comfortable in taking the lead on projects and initiatives;
- Fluent English speaking skills.