We’re looking for a General Manager, Holistic Solution to lead a small, highly focused team building the next-generation solution for mobile app developers to grow and scale their businesses. With a strong core team and top management’s ongoing advisors, we’re looking for people who are passionate about building the future of the mobile app ecosystem at a great company. The ideal candidate will be working with and building out the growth team to have a considerable impact, where everyone is a stakeholder in the company’s success.
- Develop effective growth strategies against and in cooperation with established market players and up and coming competitors;
- Develop trustful relationships with current partners and see their growth as you would see your own business’ growth; identify opportunities and barriers;
- Communicate and report results with suggested plans of action across all parties involved (partners, growth team, exec team); reporting, executive summary for CRO and CEO;
- Collaborate closely with key account managers, monetization managers, and growth teams on growth roadmaps to focus on the most impactful ideas;
- Collaborate across all departments to ensure their efforts are directed towards delivery of quarterly and annual goals (Creatives, UA, LiveOps, CS, Monetization);
- Own the strategic planning and category level models; identify opportunities, strategies, operational and process improvements to meet short and long term goals for growth and profit;
- Partner with the leadership team and cross-functionally to develop business plans, structure company initiatives, identify key themes and mitigation plans, and make connections for opportunities across functional areas;
- Ensure adherence to key performance objectives to meet business and customer expectations, keeping track of the key metrics;
- Collaborate with HR manager to create job descriptions, hire competent personnel and oversee employee training programs;
- Partner with Engineering to establish and then improve a comprehensive billing system for existing partners;
- Manage procurement and resource allocation;
- Ownership of budgeting and P&L for corresponding department;
- Monitor the day-to-day flow of business to ensure smooth progress.
- Strong 3-5 year experience in growth strategies, data gathering, and analysis;
- Experience in the mobile app or mobile gaming industry (a must); 3+ years of experience in start-up companies and/or project management experience in a mobile field;
- Advanced Business English;
- Strong growth marketing, product, and analytical background and the ability to solve the unique problems of making mobile app products grow;
- Knowledge of user acquisition, creatives, and monetization;
- Experience in data analysis and data visualization;
- Experience leading growth, monetization, strategy initiatives. Experience with category and cohort planning and analysis;
- Identify roadblocks and solve them with the invention, innovation, and empathy;
- Ability to plan and organize with and through people; proven experience in team management;
- Experience establishing new processes and cadence within organizations;
- Strong business acumen and the ability to successfully navigate and influence stakeholders and strong personalities within a complex business environment;
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
Nice to haves
- Degree in marketing, analytics, or related field;
- MBA/Master’s degree in a management, technical or finance field preferred but not required.
Why Appodeal Stack?
We have a great product and an amazing, internationally dispersed team. Our mission is simple: To enable creators to start and scale successful mobile app businesses.
We believe in the following values, and hope you do too:
- To learn as much as we can, grow personally, build a career;
- To make an impact, build a history-defining company;
- Resolve challenging and exciting problems with support of world-class professionals and mentors;
- To have fun while we’re doing all of the above.
If you’re a curious spirit who values constant learning and growth, please apply!