When User Acquisition, Actionable Intelligence and Monetization Are Aligned —Profits Happen.
We are more than just an ad mediation platform. Since the beginning, we have been on a mission to empower indie mobile app developers and publishers.
How? By being the best monetization platform for indie mobile app developers and studios through our firm commitment to being transparent, convenient, stable, innovative and 100% unbiased in ad mediation.
With an arsenal of awesome innovations that span ad monetization, ad exchange, actionable insights, user acquisition and award-winning teams, our super products have helped millions of customers get more from their money. And we’re not done yet. As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture.
About the Role
As the General Manager (Strategic Planning and Business Operations) you will support Appodeal in the development and execution of transformational projects to improve the operating results, efficiency, and strategic positioning of Appodeal as a part of the Stack holding. This position will report to the Stack holding CRO and CEO and will work closely with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams helping to lead important initiatives and operational capabilities. What you’ll do own:
- Develop effective growth strategies against and in cooperation with established market players and up and coming competitors.
- Develop trustful relationships with current partners and see their growth as you would see your own business’ growth, identify opportunities and barriers.
- Communicate and report results with suggested plans of action across all parties involved (partners, growth team, exec team). Reporting, executive summary for the Management board.
- Collaborate across all departments to ensure their efforts are directed towards delivery of quarterly and annual goals (Creatives, UA, LiveOps, CS, Monetization).
- Own the strategic planning and category level models. Identify opportunities, strategies, operational and process improvements to meet short and long term goals for growth and profit.
- Partner with the leadership team and cross-functionally develop business plans, structure company initiatives, identify key themes and mitigation plans, and make connections for opportunities across functional areas.
- Ensure adherence to key performance objectives to meet business and customer expectations, keeping track of the key metrics.
- Manage procurement and resource allocation.
- Ownership of budgeting and P&L for the corresponding department.
- Monitor the day-to-day flow of business to ensure smooth progress.
- Strong 10+ year experience in growth strategies, data gathering, and analysis.
- Experience in the mobile app or mobile gaming industry (a must). Experience in start-up companies and experience in the same role in a mobile field.
- Advanced Business English.
- Strong growth marketing, product, and analytical background and the ability to solve the unique problems of making mobile app products grow.
- Knowledge of user acquisition, creatives, and monetization.
- Experience in data analysis and data visualization.
- Experience leading growth, monetization, strategy initiatives. Experience with category and cohort planning and analysis.
- Identify roadblocks and solve them with invention, innovation, and empathy.
- Ability to plan and organize with and through people. Proven experience in team management. Experience establishing new processes and cadence within organizations.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to successfully navigate and influence stakeholders and strong personalities within a complex business environment.
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.).
What makes us special is who we are
- Organized and geeky;
- Humble team players;
- Direct and straightforward;
We are a group of different but like-minded people who are inspired by a common goal and love what they do.
That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
If you think you are up for the challenge, please apply for a job!