We are a team dedicated to building the next-generation solution for mobile app developers to grow and scale their businesses. Appodeal is an all-in-one Growth Engine that provides mobile app Intelligence, Monetization & Funding services. We’re looking for people who are passionate about building the future of the mobile app ecosystem.
We are searching for a freelance Fraud Investigation Manager who would work with us remotely full-time (flexible working schedule).
As a Fraud Investigation Manager you will be responsible for detecting fraudulent activities of our users (mobile app businesses).
- Ensure compliance with all laid down policies and procedures for payment operations;
- Ensure all user’s mobile apps correspond with our requirements;
- Conduct analysis of users’ apps records, accounts and various other business data to identify any irregularities;
- Work on fraud detection process improvements;
- Gather, sort, and analyze relevant documents, evidence and financial data to identify any inconsistencies in users’ records;
- Utilize various data analysis tools in examining users’ records (our internal dashboard, Tabix, MixRank);
- Maintain record of all investigative operations and results of analysis using Jira.
- IT background, ideally in cybersecurity;
- Ability to work with big volume of routine tasks;
- Analytical mindset;
- Attention to the details;
- English – intermediate or higher;
- Experience with databases, basic knowledge of SQL;
- Analytical Skills; using data to make decisions;
- Energy, self-reliance, stress resistance;
- Desire to grow and develop.
- Understanding of basics in iOS/Android app development;
- Knowledge of one or more of the following programming languages: Java/C#.
We have an awesome product and a great goal. Join the team!