When User Acquisition, Actionable Intelligence and Monetization Are Aligned — Profits Happen.
We are more than just an ad mediation platform. Since the beginning, we have been on a mission to empower indie mobile app developers and publishers.
How? By being the best monetization platform for indie mobile app developers and studios through our firm commitment to being transparent, convenient, stable, innovative and 100% unbiased in ad mediation.
With an arsenal of awesome innovations that span ad monetization, ad exchange, actionable insights, user acquisition and award-winning teams, our super products have helped millions of customers get more from their money. And we’re not done yet. As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture.
Given the strong growth and market opportunity, the Appodeal Stack team is looking for an
External Board Member to be the highest leadership body of the organization.
- Diversified Industry experience (Finance, Saas, E-commerce, Gaming, Marketing);
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting;
- Good understanding of the organization’s mission, vision, strategy, and needs as well as an understanding of its collective purpose;
- Support investor relations, bank requests and reporting as needed;
- Serve as active advocates and ambassadors for the organization;
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing;
- Work with senior stakeholders, chief financial officer, chief executive officer, and other board members;
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce;
- Help identify personal connections that can benefit the organization’s fundraising and reputational standing, and influence public policy;
- Prepare for, attend, and actively participate in board meetings;
- Manage all tasks with a hands-on mentality;
- Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving;
- Work with the executive board to determine values and mission and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Uphold the legal duties and laws regarding nonprofit governance;
- Follow the organization’s by-laws, policies, and board resolutions;
- Sign an annual conflict-of-interest disclosure and update it during the year if necessary, as well as disclose potential conflicts before meetings and actual conflicts during meetings;
- Maintain confidentiality about all internal matters of the organization.