We are looking for an entrepreneurial spirit to lead our monetization strategy team as a Director of Monetization. You will have a ground floor opportunity to shape monetization efforts for the most exciting new mobile games in the market, and lead our business unit Appodeal to achieve its ambitious yearly goals. In this role, you will partner with cross-functional leaders to assess performance and plan for the future. As a part of the management team, you will stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
- Partner closely with leadership to drive high impact projects;
- Own performance analysis, reporting and drive business review cadences;
- Set and manage performance goals for the monetization team;
- Analyze advertising yield performance of the key clients and communicate suggested improvements;
- Measure and track financial performance of the key clients, ensuring financial healthiness of business operations;
- Collaborate closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders to facilitate product fixes, improvements, or adjustments to ensure success in client deals;
- Assist in the development and planning of monetization strategy through analysis and research, and evolve insights into growth initiatives;
- Prepare internal & external communication updates to stakeholders on the progress of business development milestones.
- 3+ years of ad operations, consulting, sales strategy, sales finance, product strategy or related analytical experiences;
- Advanced Business English;
- Proven track of record in building and scaling successful teams;
- High growth tech start-up experience and advertising experience;
- Exceptional data analytics skills;
- Excellent command of Excel is a must;
- Skilled project manager;
- High EQ team-player with the ability to manage expectations across time-zones and cultures;
- Self-motivation, comfort with ambiguity and cross-cultural environment, adaptability to change, roll-up-the-sleeves attitude and other helpful qualities for a high-growth environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to haves
- Technical degree is preferred, but not a must;
- Familiarity with SQL and data visualization tools such as tableau preferred.
Why Appodeal Stack?
We have a great product and an amazing, internationally dispersed team. Our mission is simple: To enable creators to start and scale successful mobile app businesses.
We believe in the following values, and hope you do too:
- To learn as much as we can, grow personally, build a career.
- To make an impact, build a history-defining company.
- To resolve challenging and exciting problems with support of world-class professionals and mentors.
- To have fun while we’re doing all of the above.
If you’re a curious spirit who values constant learning and growth, please apply!