We are looking for an entrepreneurial spirit to join our monetization strategy team. You will have a ground floor opportunity to shape monetization efforts for the most exciting new mobile games in the market. In this role, you will partner with cross-functional leaders to assess performance and plan for the future. As a part of the management team, you will stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
In this role, you will
- Partner closely with leadership to drive high impact projects;
- Own performance analysis, reporting and drive business review cadences;
- Set and manage performance goals for the monetization team;
- Analyze advertising yield performance of the key clients and communicate suggested improvements;
- Execute successful onboarding and retention of new clients;
- Measure and track financial performance of the key clients, ensuring financial healthiness of business operations;
- Collaborate closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders to facilitate product fixes, improvements, or adjustments to ensure success in client deals;
- Assist in the development and planning of monetization strategy through analysis and research, and evolve insights into growth initiatives;
- Prepare internal & external communication updates to stakeholders on the progress of business development milestones.
- 5+ years of ad operations, consulting, sales strategy, sales finance, product strategy or related analytical experiences;
- Technical degree is prefered, but not a must;
- Proven track of record in building and scaling successful teams;
- High growth tech start-up experience and advertising experience;
- Exceptional data analytics skills;
- Excellent command of Excel is a must, and familiarity with SQL and data visualization tools such as tableau preferred;
- Skilled project manager;
- High EQ team-player with the ability to manage expectations across time-zones and cultures;
- Self-motivation, comfort with ambiguity and cross-cultural environment, adaptability to change, roll-up-the-sleeves attitude and other helpful qualities for a high-growth environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please know that we review all submitted materials and will contact those candidates whom we believe to be the best fit for this position.