Appodeal Stack is looking to add a creative and data-driven Digital Marketing Manager to support our marketing efforts in the CIS region. You will contribute your skills to a team of highly talented individuals to promote our services to mobile indie app & game developers. The most successful candidates will be confident individual contributors who are passionate about data and marketing. We’re an internationally dispersed company who is passionate about helping developers of any size to establish and scale profitable mobile app businesses. Sound interesting yet?
What you’ll do
- SEO of translated/localized articles in Russian;
- You’ll start with tasks like this at the beginning to get a better understanding of Appodeal & our current/potential clients;
- Social Media Management on RU platforms (VK, Twitter, Reddit);
- You’ll be the first point of contact for our RU/CIS social media;
- Content generation geared towards RU/CIS markets about Growth & Monetization;
- Not at the very beginning, but we want you to eventually grow into this direction;
- Email & Paid Marketing Campaigns: define audiences and push the latest content to our clients;
- After you start generating content of interest, you’ll have to push it to get more traffic;
- Work closely with design team to arrange creatives for articles & social media;
- You don’t need to know about photoshop or illustrator, but we expect you know how to conceptualize ideas in a visual way to, later on, ask our in-house design team to do their magic.
What you have
- Analysis: you’re not expected to be an analyst by trade, but you’re capable of finding insights into the data by yourself;
- Reporting: you can tell a great story using data. You’re able to step back and see the bigger picture. You know how to tell a compelling, data-driven story;
- Communication: you can write comprehensive reports and communicate your ideas effectively;
- Client communication: You have strong client communication experience, you’re able to educate and explain complex concepts to an audience (You’re not expected to do customer support, but you may find/get requests on social media & forums and you may need to coordinate with the CS team);
- Creative: yada yada be able to go outside of your zone of comfort & think of new ways of growth – kind of stuff.
Nice to haves
- Experience with or passionate about mobile games;
- Familiar with mobile ad networks & DSP platforms (such as Admob, Adcolony, Facebook, Vungle, Ironsource…);
- Experience automating processes and marketing tech is also a plus.
Why Appodeal Stack?
We have a great product and an amazing, internationally dispersed team. Our goals are as follows:
- To learn as much as we can, grow personally, and build a career;
- To make an impact, build a large company;
- To help publishers to earn more on their amazing apps and bring power back to their businesses;
- To help people learn;
- To have fun while we’re doing all of the above.
If you’re a curious spirit who values constant learning and growth, please apply!