- Supporting, developing and scaling infrastructure in several adat centers with bare-metal servers, k8s on-premise installation support;
- Automating server deployment, k8s cluster deployment and updating, building and rolling out apps (Ansible, Kubespray, Jenkins, Helm);
- Monitoring and maintaining infrastructure;
- Developing CI/CD for Scala и Spark apps;
- Working in the product team as a systems engineer and infrastructure developer, following key DevOps practices.
- Relevant work experience, self-reliance, sense of responsibility;
- Good command of GNU/Linux and UNIX utilities;
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes, deployment strategies, ZDD organization methods, development methodologies, understanding of IaC approach. Knowledge of Ansible, Jenkins, GitHub Actions desirable;
- Understanding core approaches to monitoring and logging. Knowledge of Grafana, Prometheus, Zabbix, EFK desirable;
- Understanding the principles of container virtualization and orchestrators;
- Knowledge of and experience with Docker and k8s;
- Understanding network operation principles and core protocols.
- Experience with Kafka;
- Experience with Apache Spark;
- Experience with analytical databases, especially Druid;
- Experience of working on a highload project;
- Experience with nginx and HAProxy;
- Experience with AWS and other cloud platforms;
- Experience with EKS or other cloud-based Managed Kubernetes.