- Support and develop existing DSP Partners, monitor their status;
- Serve as primary point of contact for all partners’ account management matters;
- Prepare reports on account status;
- Predict and track key account metrics;
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to identify potential growth opportunities;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships;
- Stay up-to-date with product launches and provide support to clients and the sales team;
- Oversee the integration process;
- Build out successfull growth plans for the key partners assigned and reach quarterly and annual targets.
- Experience in early stage start-ups, preferably in AdTech;
- Minimum 3 years in Business development/Account Management and track of successful records (with references and closed strategic partnerships in the past);
- Fluent English. Other languages will be highly valued;
- Knowledge of OpenRTB protocol;
- Understand the logic of 1st price and 2nd price auctions;
- Understanding of different impression tracking methods (ADM, nURL, bURL);
- Experience managing in-app DSPs;
- Understanding of MRAID & VAST creatives;
- Ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with both customers and our team;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to prioritize and manage several different tasks at once;
- Logical thinking;
- Ability to work thoroughly with statistics and analytics tools;
- Solid data – analysis skills.
- Knowledge of Python, SQL.