Appodeal Stack is an end-to-end solution that scales mobile app business growth and drives profits.
One Appodeal Stack top Product is BidMachine — a high-performance in-app-only Programmatic Ad Network built on a modern technology stack.
The BidMachine team is looking for a Demand Business Development Manager to strengthen the team by building strong relationships with various potential Buyers, including DSPs, Bidding Partners, and Agencies.
- Onboard and grow new in-app Demand Partners: DSPs, Bidders, Exchanges, and, if needed, Agencies;
- Manage the entire sales cycle and individual sales pipeline to maximize revenue while providing accurate forecasts;
- Develop ways to identify, assess and approach new opportunities;
- Oversee new Partners’ performance and, if required, support our dedicated Account Managers by establishing growth & up-sell strategies for each account;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships;
- Prepare reports on account status and achieve set quarterly and yearly OKRs;
- Help to develop, project, and track key account metrics;
- Coordinate various departments to get things done (Product, Developers, Finance, Sales, Legal), advocate for client’s needs, and communicate success stories as well as flaws in our processes;
- Interact and collaborate with other Company’s Products to better address and accomplish BidMachine’s goals.
- 3-6 years of experience in Business Development with a successful track record;
- Solid relationships in the mobile ad-tech industry, especially on the Buy-side;
- A professional salesperson who generates revenue and exceeds revenue quotas through active solutions and consultative selling;
- Deep understanding of how advertisers make media buying decisions and how different platforms work;
- Ability to build relationships with clients;
- Comfortable in a start-up environment and ability to perform under stress;
- Ability to work efficiently with the time difference and willing to work in an international team;
- Self-Motivated and self-starter willing to take ownership and be accountable whilst making a positive impact on the team dynamics;
- Ability to think out of the box and plan in a structured manner to deliver on assigned goals;
- A collaborative approach, with strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Strong quantitative skills and negotiations ability;
- Ability to deal with pressure and rapid changes effectively;
- Comfortable in taking the lead on projects and initiatives;
- Fluent English speaking skills.