Position: part-time/full-time contract
Required Experience: 1-3 years
Appodeal Stack is looking to add an industry savvy Community/PR Manager to support our marketing efforts in the CIS region. You will contribute your skills to a team of highly talented individuals to promote our services to mobile indie app & game developers. The most successful candidates will be confident individual contributors who are passionate about data and marketing. We’re an internationally dispersed company who is passionate about helping developers of any size to establish and scale profitable mobile app businesses. Sound interesting yet?
What you’ll do
- Create and nurture internal and external Russian-speaking indie developer communities;
- This could take the form of launching indie game contests in the CIS market, interview spotlights of Russian indies, etc.;
- Identify and create buzz/PR opportunities and trust within the CIS market;
- Manage communication plans and channels, striving for continuous improvement;
- Design and manage community development projects;
- Control quality;
- Build relationships with community partners such as fan sites, influencers, and volunteers;
- Social boosting planning and coordination.
What you have
- Solid experience in community building and management;
- Knowledgeable about mobile games and the needs of indies from first-hand experiences to quickly form credibility within the communities;
- Thorough knowledge on the social media trends, publishing tools;
- Ability to think globally, strategically, and creatively, and an understanding of all facets of PR.
Nice to haves
- Existing strong personal network within the mobile game dev community, specifically the CIS market;
- Connections to media outlets in the CIS region.
Why Appodeal Stack?
We have a great product and an amazing, internationally dispersed team. Our goals are as follows:
- To learn as much as we can, grow personally, and build a career;
- To make an impact, build a large company;
- To help publishers to earn more on their amazing apps and bring power back to their businesses;
- To help people learn;
- To have fun while we’re doing all of the above.
If you’re a curious spirit who values constant learning and growth, please apply!