Appodeal Stack is looking to add an industry savvy Community/PR Manager to support our marketing efforts in the CIS region. You will contribute your skills to a team of highly talented individuals to promote our services to mobile indie app & game developers. The most successful candidates will be confident individual contributors who are passionate about data and marketing. We’re an internationally dispersed company who is passionate about helping developers of any size to establish and scale profitable mobile app businesses. Sound interesting yet?
What you’ll do
- Give Appodeal a recognizable voice across channels (community, emails, PR, web);
- Create and nurture internal and external Russian-speaking indie developer communities;
- This could take the form of launching indie game contests in the CIS market, interview spotlights of Russian indies, etc.;
- Identify and create buzz/PR opportunities and trust within the CIS market;
- Build a content plan across channels and align communication plans with global strategy;
- Ensure the highest quality of content that aligns with the global marketing strategy;
- Build relationships with community partners through channels such as Slack and Telegram;
- Work with the Global Design Team to ensure consistent look and feel within the CIS region.
What you have
- Solid experience in community building through social media channels (Telegram, FB, Twitter, VK) and the ability to research and discover new channels;
- Strong knowledge of mobile games and the needs of indies from first-hand experiences to quickly form credibility within the indie dev communities;
- Ability to track industry trends to drive a high-performance regional media relations strategy and relevant media placements;
- Thorough knowledge of social media trends, publishing tools, and 3rd party social media management tools (i.e. Hootsuite);
- Ability to think globally, strategically, and creatively, and an understanding of all facets of PR;
- Continuous habit of developing an in-depth understanding of the product and industry trends by collaborating across departments (customer success, engineering, etc) to be able to address community-generated questions.
Nice to haves
- Existing strong personal network within the mobile game dev community, specifically the CIS market;
- Connections to media outlets in the CIS region.
Why Appodeal Stack?
We have a great product and an amazing, internationally dispersed team. Our mission is simple – to help developers of any size to establish and scale profitable mobile app businesses.
If you’re a curious spirit who values constant learning and growth, please apply!