Appgrowth is looking for a clojure developer. We’re 100% remote but the whole tech team is located in Europe. The company majors in the US market and a subsidiary of Appodeal that offers a full stack solution for mobile app developers.
- Appgrowth is about lowering entry barrier to mobile developers to scale their mobile apps;
- Our mission is to help developers scale by acquiring and engaging app users at a large scale.
What’s our engineering development challenge
- Our system is connected to large ad networks and receives hundreds of thousands HTTP requests every second, so we got to process large quantities of data in the realtime to make buy or pass decision on each bid request. Incoming data along with additinal events get into our data bus and persisted in the database. Alas, highloaded part is written in Go, we made a decision to move away from it as language isn’t expressive enough to support rapid development and decided to switch over Clojure base on our prior experience and performance tests.
What you will do
- Work on the HTTP server (bidder) and data processing pipeline;
- Intergrate trading algorithms;
- Design and implement new data pipelines;
- 100% Backend and HTTP json/protobuf API.
- Strong knowledge of Clojure;
- Clojure and JVM performance tuning;
- Be familiar with data intensive development.
Nice to have
- Russian language (any proficiency);
- UTC+6/UTC timezone.