When User Acquisition, Actionable Intelligence and Monetization Are Aligned — Profits Happen.
We are more than just an ad mediation platform. Since the beginning, we have been on a mission to empower indie mobile app developers and publishers.
How? By being the best monetization platform for indie mobile app developers and studios through our firm commitment to being transparent, convenient, stable, innovative and 100% unbiased in ad mediation.
With an arsenal of awesome innovations that span ad monetization, ad exchange, actionable insights, user acquisition and award-winning teams, our super products have helped millions of customers get more from their money. And we’re not done yet. As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture.
- Provide inspired leadership company-wide;
- Make high-level decisions about company culture and strategy;
- Communicate the mission of the company to the team and inspire action;
- Report to the board of directors;
- Develop and implement company culture and a strategic plan;
- Act as the primary spokesperson for the company;
- Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision;
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary;
- Create an environment that promotes excellent performance;
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing;
- Work with senior stakeholders, chief financial officer, chief product officer, and other executives;
- Work with the executive board to determine values and mission and plan for short and long-term goals;
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company;
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations;
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the company;
- Be the legal representative of our US-based company;
- Maintain ongoing revenue and profit growth;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients.
- 5+ years of top or senior management experience in it/software development company;
- Experience working in start-up companies;
- Solid experience in AdTech;
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting;
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce;
- Understanding of human resources and personnel management, including regulatory compliance in US companies;
- Experience with corporate governance;
- Proven negotiation skills;
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions;
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust;
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate;
- Experience launching novel products with a successful track record;
- Good analytical skills;
- Excellent general management skills;
- Ability to think “outside the box”;
- Deep understanding of sales and marketing basics;
- Great presentation skills;
- C1 Advanced English;
- Ability to constantly learn large volumes of new information;
- Ability to perform self-assessment, identify areas of growth and constant self-improvement.
What makes us special is who we are:
- Organized and geeky
- Humble team players
- Direct and straightforward
We are a group of different but like-minded people who are inspired by a common goal and love what they do.
That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.