Stack is seeking a Business Development Manager who is obsessed with mobile ad technology and business development in the mobile industry.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about BidMachine (part of our Stack company), and have experience in the mobile gaming industry, a comprehensive understanding of the Ad Tech ecosystem, a strong analytical strategic mindset, with an extensive network of contacts in the space. This is a unique opportunity to help build a critical part of the core products that will drive significant revenue in BidMachine.
This candidate will report to the Director of Strategic Partnerships. This role will preferably be based in one of our offices in Barcelona or San Francisco. This role can be also performed remotely.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities
- Identify, structure and execute deals with potential partners who can advance our efforts across the global markets;
- Execute on a strategic plan that includes specific account targets to achieve quarterly revenue goals;
- Specifically tasked to own workstream, specific projects, including lead qualification, deals or initiatives;
- Communicate the value of our programmatic platform by evangelizing its unique benefits and walking prospects through detailed demonstrations;
- Develop a deep understanding of market trends, strategies and technologies to be able to identify partnership opportunities that can accelerate product development and improve product quality;
- Participate in product road map build out discussions based on client needs with senior leadership, product, & engineering;
- Collaborate closely across engineering, marketing, operations and strategic partnerships teams to help build business roadmaps and execute on the commercial plans and partnerships.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 3-5 years of experience in mobile advertising in outbound sales mobile app field with track of successful records;
- Close relationships with mobile app publishers and their technology decision-makers
Experience in managing longer sales cycles with mobile app publisher, ad network, ad exchange, ad server, and/or DSP;
- Experience delivering thought leadership through research and data driven approaches;
- Strong quantitative skills and negotiations ability;
- Self-starter – ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with the ability to quickly grasp new technology and product changes;
- Able to travel 15 to 20% of the time (when possible).