Appodeal Stack is seeking a Business Development Manager who is obsessed with mobile ad technology and business development in the mobile industry. The ideal candidate will have experience in the mobile gaming industry, a comprehensive understanding of the Ad Tech ecosystem, a strong analytical strategic mindset, with an extensive network of contacts in the space. This is a unique opportunity to help build a critical part of the core products that will drive significant revenue in both our publishing department and our Accelerator program (read more about this program on PocketGamer.biz).
This candidate will report to the Director of Business Operations. This role will preferably be based in one of our offices in Barcelona or Warsaw, but can also be performed remotely. A large percentage of income will be based on commission.
- Manage team of Accelerator Program account managers and sales managers while executing personal sales goals;
- Support and update process for identifying prospective leads for Accelerator Program and strategic partnership with the publishing department, using data from marketing and sales search/outreach, qualifying relevant publishers using metrics like: DAU, retention rates, time per user per day, etc.;
- Partner with leads throughout the entire sales cycle; oversee deals for next 3-6 months;
- Communicate the value of our product by evangelizing its unique benefits and walking prospects through detailed demonstrations and participating in industry conferences;
- Collaborate closely with our engineering and tech teams to form a product road map; contribute to BI improvements based on client needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 3+ years of experience in the mobile gaming industry, working in outbound sales with track of successful records;
- Business English; other languages highly desired;
- Close relationships with mobile app publishers and their technology decision-makers;
- Experience in managing longer sales cycles with mobile app publishers (preferably), ad networks, ad exchanges, ad servers, and/or DSPs.
- Experience delivering thought leadership through research and data driven approaches;
- Strong quantitative skills and negotiations ability;
- Self-starter – ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with the ability to quickly grasp new technology and product changes.
Nice to haves
- Experience with Sensor Tower, AppAnnie.
Why Appodeal Stack?
We have a great product and an amazing, internationally dispersed team. Our mission is simple: To enable creators to start and scale successful mobile app businesses.
We believe in the following values, and hope you do too:
- To learn as much as we can, grow personally, and build a career.
- To make an impact; build a history-defining company.
- To enable creators to start and scale successful mobile app businesses.
- To resolve complex and exciting problems with the support of world-class professionals and mentors.
- To have fun while we’re doing all of the above.
If you’re a curious spirit who values constant learning and growth, please apply!