Position: full-time contract
Required Experience: 3+ years
We are hiring a Business Analyst to support the analytical efforts of our Finance team. This role is an exciting challenge for those who are looking to launch their careers in the field of finance. You will work with management and report directly to the CFO. Your main tasks will vary on a daily basis, but could include critical projects related to Corporate Finance, Business Analysis, Financial Modeling, etc.. To succeed in this role, you should not only be able to work very comfortably with data in Excel, but also be able to present it in a professional and visually pleasing manner.
What you’ll do
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions;
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies;
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings;
- Performing requirements analysis;
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts;
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management, more specifically finance and management;
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports;
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements;
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance;
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures;
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and research;
- Managing competing resources and priorities;
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
What you have
- A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field;
- Exceptional in Excel and PowerPoint (or equivalent);
- A minimum of 2 years experience in business analysis or a related field;
- Proven track record of financial modeling;
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills; extremely important;
- Flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing work environments while maintaining a high level of professionalism;
- The ability to pitch to stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions;
- Strong experience putting together proposals in a clear and concise manner;
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills; ability to perform market research;
- Experience creating detailed reports and creating/giving presentations;
- Excellent planning, organizational, time management, and communication skills.
Why Appodeal Stack?
We have a great product and an amazing, internationally dispersed team. Our goals are as follows:
- To learn as much as we can, grow personally, and build a career;
- To make an impact, build a large company;
- To help publishers to earn more on their amazing apps and bring power back to their businesses;
- To help people learn;
- To have fun while we’re doing all of the above.
If you’re a curious spirit who values constant learning and growth, please apply!