Position: full-time contract; remote
Required Experience: 1+ years
- Analyze daily, weekly and monthly performance and communicating any issues to clients before they happen;
- Oversee media buying for clients’ mobile games on a scale;
- Liaising with internal departments: Business Intelligence, Programmatic UA, Creatives, Finance;
- Analyzing and planning media buying efforts across traffic channels;
- Plan and optimize media spend and campaign performance through real-time adjustments;
- Set specifications for creative production.
- High communication skills, being goal-oriented;
- Ability to quickly learn and process information;
- Ability to gather and analyze ad data;
- Ability to work with statistics and spreadsheets (MS Excel, Google Sheets);
- High level of English.
We have a great product and an amazing, internationally dispersed team. Some benefits to working with us are as follows:
- Opportunity for fast personal and career growth;
- A small team of the strongest specialists;
- Complete autonomy over your role, trust from your manager.
If you’re a curious spirit who values constant learning and growth, please apply!