This role can be performed remotely.
You will be part of a small, highly focused team building the next-generation solution for mobile app developers to grow and scale their businesses. With a strong core team and top management’s ongoing guidance, we’re looking for people who are passionate about building the future of the mobile app ecosystem at a great company.
- Experience in technical project management and account management;
- Adept at building rapport with clients; developing new relationships while maintaining long standing partnerships;
- Knowledge of how to maintain and scale client relationships;
- Excellent negotiation skills, being goal-oriented;
- Analytical Skills; using data to make decisions;
- Ability to structure and present information correctly and clearly;
- Ability to prevent and manage conflicts; finding win-win solutions;
- Fluent English. Other languages will be highly valued;
- Communication skills a must; liaison between various departments on behalf of the client and C-level;
- 3+ Experience in early stage start-ups, preferably in mobile AdTech;
- Minimum 3 years in Business Development/Account Management with track of successful records.
- Manage and scale our clients, who range from indie to enterprise app developers and publishers;
- Coordinate between various departments to see to client’s needs and get things done;
- Maintain and build long lasting relationships with Stack’s strategic clients;
- Support and develop existing customers, track their status and key indicators;
- Develop an individual strategy to improve each client’s performance;
- Prepare reports on account status while predicting and tracking key account metrics;
- Collaborate with marketing teams to identify potential growth opportunities;
- Stay up-to-date with product launches and provide support to clients;
- Build out successful growth plans for the key partners assigned and reach quarterly and annual targets.